Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · 10 months ago

Drinking water? Are there any Americans that ONLY drink water when they want something to drink? Please explain.?

• Janet

I drink water. And skim milk with meals.

Every 3 to 4 months I MIGHT have a cup of herbal tea.

I do not drink soda pop or alcohol. Nor coffee or any other drink with caffeine in it.

And it is healthier to eat a piece of fruit than to drink fruit juice ... so I don't drink fruit juice either.

I only drink water, coffee (black), and booze.

Personally, I drink water because it's healthy, taste like nothing, and I get hydrated. I've lost interest in drinking things like soda, juice, etc. But, If you like drinking water, keep drinking it. You do you. :)

• Sathi

Of course. I have coworkers that drink water during their entire shift. They have gigantic mugs filled to the brim and they chug on them all day long. The trade-off is the necessity for a lot of restroom breaks.

explain?

I drink water because its my preferred beverage.

Yes me. Haven\t had a drink of alcohol for 20 years. People don't believe me.

• God

Whatever you drink whether it's coffee, tea, soft drinks, orange juice or whatever the primary ingredient is water.

• y

I'm sure there are, I only drink coffee, water, and a glass of apple juice daily. I'm sure some have even less then that.