promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

is this a sign im pregnant?

I woke up with a sore throught and cramps feeling bloated and nausea and had a dream im was pregnant I drov over to my old apartments with my grandpa in the dream and we were goofing of in the car and seena single dad holding a baby. then I woke up to a facebook message from a random message sying your pregnant is this a sign

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago

Yes you are definitely pregnant. That Facebook message must be solid proof. Also the baby in the dream is a clear sign....... also in your dream when you goofing with grandpa... is that who got u pregnant? Lol

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Edna
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Good grief, NO - it's not a sign you're pregnant! It's a sign you had a dream!

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

Lol no , I hope this is a joke .

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

Yes, your baby is obviously communicating with you to let you know to expect them.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 9 months ago

What's a throught and how can it be sore?

• Tulip
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

Noooooooooooooooooooo

• God
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

Dreams don't mean anything. Cramps and nausea are not specific signs of pregnancy. I don't know what a facebook message has to do with it. If you have been doing the bone dance take a pregnancy test to find out for sure.

• 9 months ago

Dreams are not signs of pregnancy.

• 9 months ago

Are you trying to conceive?

• I know I’m trying to conceive daily.... it hard.... I get it in me every day by diff men because I need to have pregnancy bad....just want tax money from having child....👶🏿

• 9 months ago

Yes it absolutely is however it might not be accurate.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.