is this a sign im pregnant?

I woke up with a sore throught and cramps feeling bloated and nausea and had a dream im was pregnant I drov over to my old apartments with my grandpa in the dream and we were goofing of in the car and seena single dad holding a baby. then I woke up to a facebook message from a random message sying your pregnant is this a sign

Yes you are definitely pregnant. That Facebook message must be solid proof. Also the baby in the dream is a clear sign....... also in your dream when you goofing with grandpa... is that who got u pregnant? Lol

• Edna

Good grief, NO - it's not a sign you're pregnant! It's a sign you had a dream!

Lol no , I hope this is a joke .

Yes, your baby is obviously communicating with you to let you know to expect them.

What's a throught and how can it be sore?

• Tulip

Noooooooooooooooooooo

• God

Dreams don't mean anything. Cramps and nausea are not specific signs of pregnancy. I don't know what a facebook message has to do with it. If you have been doing the bone dance take a pregnancy test to find out for sure.

Dreams are not signs of pregnancy.

Are you trying to conceive?

• I know I’m trying to conceive daily.... it hard.... I get it in me every day by diff men because I need to have pregnancy bad....just want tax money from having child....👶🏿

Yes it absolutely is however it might not be accurate.