I have pcos help?

I have pcos and my husband and I have been married for 6 months and are trying, I cant seem to get pregnant... we have enough money to support a baby but not enough money to have fertility treatment and support a baby, I am not overweight, do not have insulin resistance, diabetes or thyroid issues, the only... show more I have pcos and my husband and I have been married for 6 months and are trying, I cant seem to get pregnant... we have enough money to support a baby but not enough money to have fertility treatment and support a baby, I am not overweight, do not have insulin resistance, diabetes or thyroid issues, the only problem is infrequent periods and I don't know if I ovulate.. we've been tracking my cycles for the past 7 months and have calculated that I have a cycle every half month to 3 months.. so we do it once a week at least to make sure if I ovulate we catch it.
Update: I heard about products like myova helping with this, does anyone suggest a product to help with pcos in order to achieve pregnancy.. anything that helped you or someone you know out will be appreciated.