Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingTrying to Conceive · 9 months ago

I have pcos help?

I have pcos and my husband and I have been married for 6 months and are trying, I cant seem to get pregnant... we have enough money to support a baby but not enough money to have fertility treatment and support a baby, I am not overweight, do not have insulin resistance, diabetes or thyroid issues, the only problem is infrequent periods and I don't know if I ovulate.. we've been tracking my cycles for the past 7 months and have calculated that I have a cycle every half month to 3 months.. so we do it once a week at least to make sure if I ovulate we catch it.

I heard about products like myova helping with this, does anyone suggest a product to help with pcos in order to achieve pregnancy.. anything that helped you or someone you know out will be appreciated.

PCOS victim here. I drank Get pregnant fertility tea by secrets of tea in July and got my period in August but continued drinking it and found I was pregnant in September...Surprise!! Currently due in May 2020.

You need to ovulate to conceive. What has your GP suggested about this?

It takes ON AVERAGE a year to conceive, so you are still well within the average time frame. With PCOS it's likely to take a little longer, but you've only tried a few times.

A fertility clinic will advise you to have sex every other day following your period until you're sure you've ovulated.

• Tulip

And the doc told You what??

• helene

You can completely miss your ovulation, for years, if you are only having sex once a week. you need to try for at least twice a week. That shouldn't be such a chore for a young married couple, and since you don't want to spend any money, more sex is your cheapest option.

You should be taking folic acid if you are trying to get pregnant, but do not waste your money on any vitamin, mineral, or herbal supplements that claim to "help you conceive." They don't.

Adopt if you can't reproduce. It will make a kid happy knowing they will get a family again.