Are you disgusted by the right's total disregard for the law? By their complete abdication of morality & ethics? Could you ever forgive them?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Best answer

No doubt it, absolutely disgusted.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No, I'm not. Thanks for asking, Lone Star Pondscum.

• 2 months ago

Not nearly as disgusted as I am by morons who make wild claims but provide no legitimate evidence or examples to show what they are babbling about.

• Nick
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

That’s why you need to vote in 2020.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

If you mean Republicans then they were called the Party of Lincoln, who illegally created two States so what do you expect? Honestly though I am disgusted by spineless Trump Republicans. They are the type of reason I don't join a political party. They also aren't the right. Then again I'd be just as disgusted by spineless Democrats, any that currently think Pelosi is wrong but go along with her the in the House are just as bad to me. If you think your party is wrong then speak up and stand up to it. Otherwise you think what they are doing is just fine. As far as forgiving them, I have no need to. I don't blame a party, I blame the individual. That person isn't about to apologize to me, and I probably can't vote either way with them so I don't really have an opinion of them when it comes to need to forgive them.

• 2 months ago

yet you support allowing illegals to flood California and also support letting criminals free from jail, you support illegal drug legalization, and you want to disregard the constitution which is also the law.

• xyzzy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Interesting charge

. However, without your providing some kind of example as to what you consider what you believe to be the " complete abdication of morality & ethics". It is impossible to know what they need to be forgiven for.

• 2 months ago

I’m disgusted by the left’s total disregard for the law. It’s treason. 

• 2 months ago

As usual, a liberal has everything @ss backward. You just defined the left.

• A.J.
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

It's more of an hypocrisy as each of Right and Left selectively choose when laws are broken or to be enforced or not enforced in an accusation of the other side. Few people admit their situation and stance honestly and the more radical one way or the other the more emotion takes the place of logic and reason.

Add - Rather than a string debate of comments, the quashing of the Merrick Garland nomination without a vote was a twisting of the US Constitution by the GOP. McConnell's alignment with Trump by refusing to have Senate votes on anything Trump won't sign is Republicans hiding instead of being public about views. Republicans being over 90% White non-Hispanic Males in Congress also is a statement of their Party. But, Democrats in office are not saints either. And, the question is wider referring to people of society. Yang and Sanders plans would destroy the economy with inflation hurting pensions and other fixed income and annuities and insurance policies of value and they have strong support. California laws of sexual consent means you need a written contract to have sex legally. The environmental push about straw banning? As to laws, those here illegally need a moderate solution as they are here in violation of law. Ed Buck made Democrat contributions as he murdered people yet the word murder is not being used. The Right uses the term murder for abortion. I saw a Trump ad on Facebook as a poll that is putrid in how it is presented. The GOP is now trash, and lead by Trump/McConnell as kings of trash but in Right and Left, neither is very clean in accusations of the other side.

I am a social liberal fiscal conservative but see a war of words between Right and Left where emotion has run amuck and Centrists no longer able to glue together the ends.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.