Can going to the chiropractor cause weird symptoms afterwords?

I had a chiropractor appointment yesterday and he didn't adjust me this time but he was doing a lot of different things with the muscles in my neck like making me move around while he was holding resistance to it. I also received 20 minutes of red light therapy on my head. About 2 to 3 hours after I got home I had an incident where I almost fainted. I got really lightheaded and started falling to the ground and lost hearing in one ear. It went away as I began to bend over but it was super scary and for a while after that I felt dizzy and tired. Do you think they have any sort of correlation? Did I maybe stand up too fast?

• Tavy

We seldom use chiropractors in the UK as their treatment is too fierce. I go to an Osteopath . Your neck muscles are inflamed, no wonder you are dizzy, and what the hell is red light therapy. He sounds like a quack.

Avoid, he is not doing you any good.