Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentImmigration · 10 months ago

Which dual citizenships are easier to acquire?

I am Italian, I would like to move to another country and work there, then over time I would like to take citizenship. .so they can't hunt me and if I leave I can go back when and as much as I want. . Do you tell me countries where it is not very difficult to acquire dual citizenship?

Any other EU country; as you can move and become a resident without first requiring a visa.

ARGENTINE :

Argentine citizenship can be applied for in two ways: Person must reside within the Republic for at least two years. Person must have married an Argentine citizen.

There are no dual citizenships that are 'easier to acquire'. Why? Because there is no such thing as a dual citizenship. Think about it for a moment, have you ever seen a 'dual citizenship' passport?

If you have an EU member country passport and you want a second citizenship, by far the easiest is to move to another EU member country. After living and working there for a period of time, you will be entitled to naturalise. Probably the most relaxed EU country at present is Cyprus although jobs there are hard to come by. Like all island countries they are not thrilled about foreigners entering their workforce. There is always more than one issue to consider.

But you are asking where you can go to protect yourself against possible deportation back to Italy. No idea what kind of crime you have in mind but you would definitely want non EU citizenship for that because you need to find a country that does not have a deportation agreement with Italy.

You will also need to be aware that holding two or more citizenships will make it more likely that you get kicked out from your adopted country if you become undesirable. So one of your issues will be keeping your two citizenships very separate. There are ways to do that but you might find it easier to just not commit crimes.

• Maxi

Any other EU country you can live/work in and get citizenship in......they are the easiest as you do not require a work visa and it is just register as living there and apply for citienship when you have the right number of years as a perminant resident

Pay money in any of the Caribbean nations , they are all the more happy to offer a passport.

• Luke10 months agoReport

But over there which work could you take ? In an Island...

usa and china s

• Luke10 months agoReport

Ahahaha..in china you could not have dal citinzenship