What do you do when you are accused of being different?

I recently moved away from the city to this area where many proclaimed to be redneck. Anyway, I am being snubbed or bullied and people are very indignant with me out here. They accuse me of being 'different' They are very hostile towards me because I am a different way than they are and some outrigntly... show more I recently moved away from the city to this area where many proclaimed to be redneck.

Anyway, I am being snubbed or bullied and people are very indignant with me out here. They accuse me of being 'different'

They are very hostile towards me because I am a different way than they are and some outrigntly comes up to me and asks 'why are you like this? Why aren't you like we are?'
I reply 'I am from the city, not from around here..' they say 'well go back where you came from!'

I am constantly getting bullied left and right and I cannot seem to make any friends as the bullies guides them away from me.

I am slurred as being different everywhere I go out here. The people makes fun of the way I talk or act or harasses me over the way I am.