Someone strange delivered store bought flowers to my home.?

Today my mom called me and said I got flowers. The flowers were store bought with price removed. Very cheap flowers with a card that said “I love you Marianne “ thanks for the great time . See you soon , love David. I have not ever hung out with anyone named David ever , I cannot even find a David in my phone... show more Today my mom called me and said I got flowers. The flowers were store bought with price removed. Very cheap flowers with a card that said “I love you Marianne “ thanks for the great time . See you soon , love David.
I have not ever hung out with anyone named David ever , I cannot even find a David in my phone book. A old Hispanic lady delivered them and I am very scared . How did they get my address and apt number. What could this be ? What do I do ? I just don’t know why this is going on . M-f I’ve been at work and week before that too . I can’t imagine who’s doing this . It’s screwing with my mind . Please help
0