28 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago
    Best answer

Chug a bottle of Milk of Magnesia and stay close to the bathroom

• k w
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

why spend ANY money, just drink a tall glass of warm watrer then go lay down not sit in a chair, you have to lay flat either on the floor or the bed, and every half hour drink another glass a of warm water and lay back down til your body lets you know, it's time to go

• Frank
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Hose up the butt and flush with water.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I hate when I get constipated. Always happens if I don’t eat for a few days and then I start eating again. Then it takes a week to poo. But I always just wait for it to happen on its own but if I really can’t take it then I take laxatives or drink prune juice.

Hope you cured it!!

• Brooklyn2 months agoReport

Prune juice is for the moment fix for anyone to be constipated your not getting enough chlorophyll in ur diet which are greens . i know many dont like green veggies and if thats the case go to wholefoods and buy the greens in powder and mk smoothie e eryday or twice a day . 

• 3 months ago

eat a lot of food

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 months ago

Use milk of magnesia, if all else fails go see a doctor

• 3 months ago

An enema might be a good option or a suppository but you will need to stay close to the bathroom.

• 3 months ago

If you have no allergies to it or certain conditions you can go to walmart and get cleansing tea. Look for the one with senna leaf. It's a natural laxative. It's helped me a lot and i don't get bloated anymore unless i drink a lot of water and after i eat or if i eat something salty. But yeah try this it works really well you should go in six to eight hours so it feels more natural

walmart.com/ip/Great-Value-Organic-Cleanse-Senna-Leaf-Herbal-Tea-Supplement-1-13-oz-16-count/166107921?wmlspartner=wlpa&selectedSellerId=0&wl13=609&adid=22222222227239268926&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=c&wl3=286017101458&wl4=pla-485990808638&wl5=9022949&wl6=&wl7=&wl8=&wl9=pla&wl10=8175035&wl11=local&wl12=166107921&veh=sem

• 3 months ago

Drink oats porridge with milk and sugar daily. It will solve constipation problems.

Links:-

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oat

https://medlineplus.gov/druginfo/natural/814.html

• 3 months ago

that the way,don,t think about other ways,yes eat lightly.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

ask this question in the Blue Oyster Saloon.

• Sky
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

If you can't figure this one out, perhaps it's for the best.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.