Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 3 months ago

I can't poop what do I do?

Im trying to eat light, every meal I eat bloats my stomach more and it hurts

Chug a bottle of Milk of Magnesia and stay close to the bathroom

• k w

why spend ANY money, just drink a tall glass of warm watrer then go lay down not sit in a chair, you have to lay flat either on the floor or the bed, and every half hour drink another glass a of warm water and lay back down til your body lets you know, it's time to go

• Frank

Hose up the butt and flush with water.

I hate when I get constipated. Always happens if I don’t eat for a few days and then I start eating again. Then it takes a week to poo. But I always just wait for it to happen on its own but if I really can’t take it then I take laxatives or drink prune juice.

Hope you cured it!!

• Brooklyn2 months agoReport

Prune juice is for the moment fix for anyone to be constipated your not getting enough chlorophyll in ur diet which are greens . i know many dont like green veggies and if thats the case go to wholefoods and buy the greens in powder and mk smoothie e eryday or twice a day . 

eat a lot of food

Use milk of magnesia, if all else fails go see a doctor

An enema might be a good option or a suppository but you will need to stay close to the bathroom.

If you have no allergies to it or certain conditions you can go to walmart and get cleansing tea. Look for the one with senna leaf. It's a natural laxative. It's helped me a lot and i don't get bloated anymore unless i drink a lot of water and after i eat or if i eat something salty. But yeah try this it works really well you should go in six to eight hours so it feels more natural

walmart.com/ip/Great-Value-Organic-Cleanse-Senna-Leaf-Herbal-Tea-Supplement-1-13-oz-16-count/166107921?wmlspartner=wlpa&selectedSellerId=0&wl13=609&adid=22222222227239268926&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=c&wl3=286017101458&wl4=pla-485990808638&wl5=9022949&wl6=&wl7=&wl8=&wl9=pla&wl10=8175035&wl11=local&wl12=166107921&veh=sem

Drink oats porridge with milk and sugar daily. It will solve constipation problems.

Links:-

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oat

https://medlineplus.gov/druginfo/natural/814.html

that the way,don,t think about other ways,yes eat lightly.

ask this question in the Blue Oyster Saloon.

• Sky

If you can't figure this one out, perhaps it's for the best.