What election are you talking about, Mosad is appointing what they want, come on be realistic, an Apartheid state can't be democratic.
There is overwhelming evidence that the system instituted by the Israeli government against the Palestinian people meets the UN definition of Apartheid.
In effect, Israel and the Occupied Palestinian Territory constitute one territorial unit under full Israeli control. As of 2016, of the total population of people that live in Israel and the Occupied Palestinian Territory, around 6.45 million are Jewish Israelis and about 6.41 million are Palestinians.
Under Israeli law, and in practice, Jewish Israelis and Palestinians are treated differently in almost every aspect of life including freedom of movement, family, housing, education, employment and other basic human rights. Dozens of Israeli laws and policies institutionalise this prevailing system of racial discrimination and domination.
Segregation is carried out by implementing separate legal regimes for Jewish Israelis and Palestinians living in the same area. For example, Jewish Israeli settlers living in the illegal Israeli settlements in the occupied West Bank are governed by Israeli civil law, while Palestinians also living in the occupied West Bank are governed by Israeli military law.
Israel carries out various acts that are prohibited by the UN Apartheid Convention including:
● Forcible transfer of Palestinians to make way for illegal Israeli settlements.
● Preventing Palestinians from returning to their homes and lands.
● Systematic and severe deprivation of fundamental human rights of Palestinians based on their identity.
● Denying Palestinians their right to freedom of movement and residence.
● Murder, torture, unlawful imprisonment and other severe deprivation of physical liberty, especially of Palestinians living in Gaza.
● Persecution of Palestinians because of their opposition to Apartheid.