Is my Betta fish pregnant? *photo included*?

The divider to my 10gal with my fFmale and Male Betta came loose overnight, I saw my female got attacked, so I divided it again and waited a week to see if she healed on her own to avoid stress by netting her from a 5 gal to a 1 gal hospital tank I finally put her in the 1 gallon and been noticing a bump on her... show more The divider to my 10gal with my fFmale and Male Betta came loose overnight, I saw my female got attacked, so I divided it again and waited a week to see if she healed on her own to avoid stress by netting her from a 5 gal to a 1 gal hospital tank

I finally put her in the 1 gallon and been noticing a bump on her belly. One side purple one side blue, the other side is her regular color. (Not sure if pregnancy or sickness)

I am wondering if she got pregnant then he got sick of her and attacked her since I was unknown sleeping in bed, who knows how long they were swimming together.

Help?
Update: Sorry I mean one side is blue and purple the other side normal