Why are my sister’s whites of her eyes turning a bluish color?

My 20 year old twin sister recently noticed that the whites of her eyes have a blue tint. Weirdly, the color only showed on the whites of her eyes that were not under her eye lid. I will try to include a picture of what we see. Last week, she had Influenza A and took Tamiflu and over-the-counter cold medicine. My... show more My 20 year old twin sister recently noticed that the whites of her eyes have a blue tint. Weirdly, the color only showed on the whites of her eyes that were not under her eye lid. I will try to include a picture of what we see.

Last week, she had Influenza A and took Tamiflu and over-the-counter cold medicine. My family does have a history of low iron but nobody has ever experienced the bluish sclera color.

Does anybody have an idea of what this could be? She has an appointment with her ophthalmologist next week but I’m just curious if anyone has had this happen before!