Why do I get sick stomach from.store bought vodka sauce?
Too many times I ve gotten sick stomache from store bought vodka sauces. Any idea why? Not at restaurants tho. I love it but I m weary of it in a store. Any idea why?
- blankLv 710 months ago
Some possibility come to mind
1. Allergies to something it it.
2. Acid reflux
3. Already not feeling well
4. It may not agree with you.
This does not mean these are definites.
These are just a guess. You are better off consulting a doctor and maybe they can find out for sure. They may know more then we do since you can see them in person and are more experts the some of us are.
- PatriciaLv 710 months ago
It could be the preservative, i don't know. If you like vodka sauce, maybe you can find a good recipe if you google it
- Emily RoseLv 610 months ago
There's something in it that your body doesn't like.
- Groovy_UnicornLv 710 months ago
Might be something in it that doesnt agree with you
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- 10 months ago
It sounds like you may have an allergy to the preservatives they use
- SummertimeLv 710 months ago
- pearlmarLv 710 months ago
I've been drinking vodka martinis for years and never heard of vodka sauces.
- Ender772Lv 710 months ago
check the ingredients...something you may be allergic too..maybe even corn syrup
- Aster RhoidsLv 710 months ago
You should make your own vodka