Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureRoyalty ยท 3 months ago

Who do Prince William and Prince Harry love more, their mother or their father?

Their mother died a long time ago and left them. Their father finished raising them and has grown old. I hope William and Harry do the right thing. I HOPE it.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Best answer

Prince William loves both of his parents; Prince Harry has really known his father.

• Rico
    Lv 4
    3 months ago

What exactly do you mean by 'so the right thing'. Their father is in a position where his every whim (within constitutional law) can be attended to without the interference of his sons.

• 3 months ago

Nobody on this forum can answer that.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Since no one here knows any of the people you are talking about and their personal feelings toward them, this question is pointless.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 months ago

i doubt they'd even answer that question if it was addressed to them....n if it were, they would probably say they love their wives moreยฌ

• Clo
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

How are we to know? Have the men spoken about this?

We can assume that they love both parents and their love has no preference.

Diana died when the boys were young and they most definitely miss her. They have known their father, Charles, for much longer. They know about both parents' wishes for them to be good men. They can appreciate both their parents.

• 3 months ago

Troll. A question like this is obviously asked to stir the pot!! Both boys have accepted and moved on with their own wives, and families.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Children develop different relationships with their parents as they grow up and start families of their own. Not something they can do if one or other (or both) are absent.ย 

• 3 months ago

Diana did not "leave them" you make it sound like an abandonment. I would suggest that they love their respective wives more.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

People tend to romanticize the deceased by filling in what they don't know with what they want to believe.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.