why should an unwanted human like me still live?

someone with no social skills, never loved by anyone by love I mean in all contexts,not even love by parents or friends. I have no life no quality of life whatsoever. Isn't this a way of nature telling me to **** off and die already..why should someone like me still. this world is a place for normal people who have a life not like me who does nothing all day.

I feel so hopeless and helpless...life isn't fair!

• liz

There is no normal person in the world. You are loved and your death would hurt others. You have affected every person you’ve met to differing degrees and there are undoubtedly people who think you’re a good, decent person. Look after yourself. All the best.

• liz

Thanks for the BA. Tell a friend or someone in your family if you’re feeling low. You’re a good person with a lot to give. Please look after yourself :)

• well, only you can change it youtube, youtube?? unusual name.

You are correct about life not being fair. The rest is just a pity party that no one wants to attend with you.

Suck it up buttercup and move on or step off.

It is estimated that 2,740 people kill them selves EVERY DAY. You can join them or not. We don't ,know you or any of them (hopefully) so we will not be effected.

That is the harsh reality.

No reason, so stop worrying about yourself and surviving. Only since you evolved from life forms that evolved by their drive to survive, it's hard to forget about yourself and survival. Survival is in your genetics and every cell in your body.

You gotta make something out of yourself. Want it enough to make that change.. maybe try a therapist? That may help, just having someone to talk to.

cause god wants you to live, get some help

now that you are grown , it's up to you to find friends and someone to love and love you back . don't be such a downer .

You are loved by God. By parents. By community Church or mosque or synagogue or Hindu temple people. Find your true calling.