Math 1 or Math 2 SAT Subject Test?

I'm a senior and I need a third subject test because it is required by one of the schools to which I am applying. I'm already taking US history and literature. I am not a "math" person per se and I would like to take whichever one will produce the highest score with the least amount of studying. I... show more I'm a senior and I need a third subject test because it is required by one of the schools to which I am applying. I'm already taking US history and literature. I am not a "math" person per se and I would like to take whichever one will produce the highest score with the least amount of studying. I took the regular sat three times and I scored between 650-690. I am currently in AP Calc BC and I got a 4 on the AP Calc AB test last year (A- in the class). I also got a B in honors pre-calc sophomore year.

I am nervous about taking math 2 because I know it is a lot of pre calc. Precalc was definitely my worst year in math and, being out of that class for over a year, I'm scared I've forgotten some topics! However, I don't know if I would encounter the same problem on the math 1 test where the curve is less generous. Please let me know what you guys think!
0