Should I buy a car for now?

I just got back from a seasonal job. I was homeless before I left, but I have money saved up. Should I continue to stay at the shelter and get a car for now, or should i just find a place?

find housing first. a car is not mandatory, shelter is.

Living indoors is more important than having a car. There are buses and Uber.

• Kerri

Get a car and forgo a place until you are more stable financially with regular income. Getting a place is costly..rent, utilities etc add up fast. A car can get you into a permanent job which will lead to a place and a car of your own.

Find a job. Find a place near the job. Then get a car when you can afford one.

You can survive without a car.FEET still work. A car is a luxury with many expenses. I am hedging on the place as winter is coming AGAIN.