Why are Muslim men very keen and eager for sexual relationships but the women are complete opposite?

I have Muslim friends who admit they come to the western world for a much more adventurous sexual life. But the women when asked seem so disgusted, or are they just pretending. Isi it true Muslim women never want to have sex. Why is it the men are known to be so pervy? Is it true Muslim women never masturbate,... show more I have Muslim friends who admit they come to the western world for a much more adventurous sexual life. But the women when asked seem so disgusted, or are they just pretending. Isi it true Muslim women never want to have sex. Why is it the men are known to be so pervy? Is it true Muslim women never masturbate, because my male Muslim friends admit they love sex with western women as its not prohibited.