Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 8 months ago

Increase breast size?

Is there anyway to increase breast size? I’m 17 and always had small boobs. Although I’m getting more comfortable in my body I just wondered if there is anyway to increase the size maybe just a cup bigger. Both my mum and grandma have big breasts.

How big are your mom's breasts? I'm sorry you got the shallow end of the stick.

Anyways I believe there's this special cream called "Blossaunt" where you take some cream and put it to your breasts and they slowly get bigger.

There are two ways to increase breast size.

1/ Put on a ton of weight. Unfortunately you can't control where the weight goes.

2/ Surgery.

However, good posture counts for a lot.

Padding in your bra.

Yes, plastic surgery.

You can only increase your breast size by getting implants.

• D_21

Pregnancy naturally makes breasts larger. Generally free to obtain, and yet kind of expensive in the long run.

• MissA

Your mom and grandma are older, quite likely fatter, and have both been through at least one pregnancy, all of which contribute to bigger breast size. The fact that you are small-busted does not mean that there is something the matter with you.

There's no way to increase breast size besides surgery. You may well have some time yet to grow them on your own, though.

Don't wish for them. I was a size A up to my 20's I now wish my boobs didn't get bigger from weight gain. They bounce and it makes me feel embarrassed and they may pop out of your shirt. Don't go there!

We like pert boobs. Lots of guys do.