promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 8 months ago

Increase breast size?

Is there anyway to increase breast size? I’m 17 and always had small boobs. Although I’m getting more comfortable in my body I just wondered if there is anyway to increase the size maybe just a cup bigger. Both my mum and grandma have big breasts.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago

How big are your mom's breasts? I'm sorry you got the shallow end of the stick.

Anyways I believe there's this special cream called "Blossaunt" where you take some cream and put it to your breasts and they slowly get bigger.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 8 months ago

There are two ways to increase breast size.

1/ Put on a ton of weight. Unfortunately you can't control where the weight goes.

2/ Surgery.

However, good posture counts for a lot.

• 8 months ago

Padding in your bra.

• 8 months ago

Yes, plastic surgery.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 8 months ago

You can only increase your breast size by getting implants.

• D_21
    Lv 5
    8 months ago

Pregnancy naturally makes breasts larger. Generally free to obtain, and yet kind of expensive in the long run.

• MissA
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Your mom and grandma are older, quite likely fatter, and have both been through at least one pregnancy, all of which contribute to bigger breast size. The fact that you are small-busted does not mean that there is something the matter with you.

There's no way to increase breast size besides surgery. You may well have some time yet to grow them on your own, though.

• 8 months ago

Don't wish for them. I was a size A up to my 20's I now wish my boobs didn't get bigger from weight gain. They bounce and it makes me feel embarrassed and they may pop out of your shirt. Don't go there!

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

We like pert boobs. Lots of guys do.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.