promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

is there an app or a website where i could find a specific beer?

your first reaction might be to tell me to just google it...but if only it were that simple. you cant use the internet in this way yet...it needs to catch up...I can find thet walmart does carry the brand but they dont actuallu have any in the stores even when they say it does....the brand is Not your fathers mountain ale

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago

Using a search engine, I found that Small Town Brewery, that introduced Not Your Father's Mountain Ail, has been acquired by Pabst Brewery. While owned by the founders, it was to be available in every WalMart, but change in ownership no doubt resulted in a new marketing plan. Pabst does not list their distributors in every location, but you can search on "pabst distributors" in your area and find out who does the deliveries. Call them, and ask about Your Father's products in your area.

Another resource is a huge database of bars and brands; https://www.taphunter.com/search. Put in Small Town Brewery and your location or the product and your location and it will tell you if any participating taprooms carry the brew.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 8 months ago

You may have to stop over-reliance on the internet and just go to one of the major alcohol distributors such as BevMo.

• 8 months ago

Just call the local liquor store?

• 8 months ago

you need to stop kissing core 2 duo

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.