Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionReality Television · 3 months ago

Does anybody else dislike Snooki?

I think she’s annoying and needs to grow up. And why do they have a jersey shore reboot anyway? They’re all getting a little too old for MTV I my opinion and  they should’ve just left things how they were. I have to admit I did enjoy the original jersey shore sometimes but I forgive myself because I was in elementary school at the time lol.

She's way past her prime.

I enjoyed the original series and I was way past elementary school but yeah the train wreck lifestyle is ridiculous especially when they have kids.

I'm not a fan of hers at all, she's married with kids acting like a drunk teenager.

She's to old for her BS.

I didn't know that was still a thing.

• In

How the hell did I end up here?

I've never seen the Jersey Shore show, don't care to, and I don't care about Snooki's life. I kinda like her style, but that's about it.

I used to but i actually like her now. Since she became a mother she seems to have grown up alot

The only show where I've ever seen Snooki is South Park, and that wasn't very flattering. Don't know if I want to see the real Snooki.

• marty

Never heard of that person, I dont watch TV. Why do you watch if you dislike the person?