I'm considering going into an MSIT program. What should be my 2nd concentration?

Cybersecurity and Forensics will be my 1st concentration but I'm kind of stuck on picking a 2nd. My current concentration in My B.S program is cybersecurity so the first one is a given. I'm not really a big fan of coding/software development so I'm sort of straying away from that one. Critical... show more Cybersecurity and Forensics will be my 1st concentration but I'm kind of stuck on picking a 2nd. My current concentration in My B.S program is cybersecurity so the first one is a given. I'm not really a big fan of coding/software development so I'm sort of straying away from that one. Critical Infrastructure Management and Health Informatics seem interesting to me and Data Analysis as well but I'm having a hard time choosing.

I'm not totally against social media either but I'm not even sure what to expect course wise for that one. What do you guys think?
0