promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 8 months ago

I dont understand women.so i need some of yall women's help understand this situation?

Ok so women usually say "i dont want a dick thats too big or too small" but then change it up when they actually get the average size..or another common one is "i like nice guys" then do the exact opposite of that when a nice guy show,they go for the "bad boys", get knocked up and then the guy become a deadbeat then they change it to "where are all the good/nice guys at"?..im starting to think that some of y'all dont know what they want but are just making claims..whats up with that?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Most women aren't obsessed with penis size so you must know some curious types. But a lot of people (both male and female) spend their teens and 20's chasing "bad boys/girls" only to realize later that that's the short road to heartbreak (and often financial ruination). In optimal cases they don't end up with a child, but it's almost a universal truth that we all "kiss a few frogs" before realizing that amphibians don't make very good partners. THAT is when we start legitimately seeking "nice guys" (and not in the modern neckbeard sense of that phrase).

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 8 months ago

Impressive. You've finally realized that people are imperfect and don't always know what they want, need or what might be good for them. Amazing, right? It's almost like you're beginning to understand that everyone is different and that relationships are difficult. Wow. Cool that you've finally realized it though. Grats on that at least.

• 8 months ago

I don't know any women who "usually say" any of that. I don't even know any women who EVER say any of that. sounds like you are the one who is "just making claims..whats up with that?"

• 8 months ago

Girls just wana have fun 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.