Boyfriend hates my pictures.?

Hi, I have been in a serious relationship for 5 years, my boyfriend is good to me but we are quite different, he is full of confidence and I am not. He thinks very highly of himself, at least he pretends because I know he has some insecurities about his body, but he likes to take selfies and then says how handsome... show more Hi, I have been in a serious relationship for 5 years, my boyfriend is good to me but we are quite different, he is full of confidence and I am not. He thinks very highly of himself, at least he pretends because I know he has some insecurities about his body, but he likes to take selfies and then says how handsome he is. Everytime someone takes picture of me he will look at photos and say whats wrong with your face, I dont feel comftorable in front of camera and I dont know how to pose for pictures and sometimes I will take a silly picture of myself and he will not take the joke but will crtitisize my face. And often when we go on some event he will critisize my outfit and tell me I dont know how to dress myself. I know he doesnt find me pretty he likes girls that are really sexy like eva mendes. I dont think I am something special but a lot of people told me I look like julia roberts and a lot of people tell me I am pretty, but I only need my boyfriend to find me pretty, i know he loves me he will do anything for me but sometimes I feel like he is ashamed of my looks even though he is the only one that has something against what i look like.
5 answers 5