Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceTeaching · 4 months ago

Teacher HATES me?

My teacher, whom I've had for about 2 1/2 years and will have for another 3, is horrible to me. Just today, me and my friends were lined up outside her classroom, along with about 40 other students.My best friend comes to the door and yanks it open and runs off to her class. Everyone laughed, and apparently she told me to close it, but I didn't because I didn't hear her and nor did I intend to do something nice for her as she was always discriminating against me, and being cruel and unjust. I had a broken arm, also. In the classroom, she shouted at me and kept saying that I was the one that flung the door open, when there was no chance that she didn't see my friend. I tried to explain myself and she gave me a bad behaviour point because that was 'disrespectful and acceptable'. She's awful to me all the time, even if everyone is talking, I'll be the only one she shouts at. She constantly picks on me, even I'm doing nothing wrong.

• B
    Favorite Answer

some teachers are in positions they should not have. I think that you should be talking to the school principal.

• Kira

If you want to be liked, be likable .