should I do this if it violates my conscious?

so we have been having this game in our office related to college football games. on monday whoever loses has to do something on a dare.

so they want me to go into the womens restroom with a heated twix bar and slather it on the toliet handle and the stall handle. i know we agreed to do the game but if this violates my conscious do i have to do it?

Favorite Answer

Why has my Amazon Fire started bleeping?

• blank

Uhm... no you do not. You MIGHT want to find a job with more mature / professional corworkers.

You shouldn't do ANYTHING unless you first learn how to spell "conscience".

• Nathan

You never have to do something you don't want to. Tell them no, and if they persist then walk away. If you don't give in then next time they won't bother you about it because they know that you are firm

No you don't have to do this if it violates your CONSCIENCE, but that doesn't mean they won't think you're a party-pooper.

Nothing good comes from "dare" games, especially in the workplace. Someone in HR needs to have a word with your boss if your boss knows this is going on.