promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthAlternative Medicine · 8 months ago

Herbs for sick elderly people !?

I need help as soon as possible, my grand mother is sick. She won't eat, she wont move much, she is laying on the bed right now! I need some help please, I just need some herbs / plants that can make her feel better.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 months ago

When a person is sick, the body is having a heavy backlog of the elimination of wastes from the body. When there is too much accumulation of wastes in the body, Life takes charge of the situation and the person does not feel hunger until the body is rid of accumulated toxins. Just by sipping plain cool water little by little and attempt in going to the toilet a few times may help to clear the illness in a short duration. She definitely needs some sunshine exposure of her body, Doing some deep breathing exercises, a little walking and a lot of rest. Take only tender coconut water from the second day. She would be well on the third day. If not without fear continue to take the tender coconut water on the following days also. Some people get well in one day, while some others may take a few days, but this method is absolutely safe!

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • hart
    Lv 6
    8 months ago

ashitaba, jiaogulan,

fresh air, lots of sun

• Peggy
    Lv 6
    8 months ago

Seek help from a professional first (and quickly) and think about herbs once she's better. Herbs are great and natural but everyone who likes to use natural remedies needs good, professional help from an actual doctor sometimes. Don't skip this step just because you prefer to use complementary medicine.

• 8 months ago

maybe you should have her see a real doctor....

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

Why has my Amazon Fire started bleeping?

• 8 months ago

If someone is sick, they probably need to see a doctor. If she's terribly sick, call an ambulance.

• 8 months ago

Seek immediate medical attention for her.

• 8 months agoReport

Go kill your self dumb ***

• 8 months ago

She needs a Dr not herbs...

• 8 months agoReport

You can go f**k your self

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.