Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 9 months ago

Why do I have a crush on my teacher who is 44 years old if i’m 23?

He’s 20+ years older than me, I think I have a crush on him, and I don’t understand why. I’m not even sure if it’s a crush cause I have no sexual interests just romantic...always was asexual do i’m Confused. He’s really caring and sweet, and I can’t stop thinking about him which I don’t understand.

• y

Daddy fetish sounding thing, add in the always thought you were asexual thing, and flags go up.

Did you have a dad in your life? If not it could be nothing more then searching for one, that approval type thing.

If you do and the realtionship is decent enough, there could be some sort of abuse buried in your early years. Not by dad mind you, although they are often the first person thought of. Buried in your mind but at the same time, imprinted there forever. Or, maybe you just never meet anyone who actually appealed to you, and now you do.

Why do you think age is a factor in attraction?

Age is really a social construct. It should have nothing to do with our romantic or sexual interest in someone. I know people older than me who look younger. People younger who are better and people my age and I wonder how the fu*k they are still alive they are so stupid.

Someone who is asexual should realize this. Society/government or others demanding that we like or do not like someone based on age is stupid. It is how they make you feel that matters. The opinions of beliefs of others should not matter.

Why has my Amazon Fire started bleeping?

Its just your lust that need to be taken care and any man can do it...you need a man

Why not? Are we not allowed to fantasize about people 20 years our senior when we are in our early 20's?