Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 5 months ago

Whats the weirdest baby name you ever heard?

28 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Urhines Kendall Icy Eight Special K. The first name is pronounced "your highness." This is a real child; you can look up his baby picture online. Also, one of Michael Jackson's brothers named his son Jermagesty, which is pretty weird.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

The name Agata.

Lv 6
    5 months ago
  • GEEGEE
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Johna, and no one in her family was named John. Apparently she was tired of being asked that.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

Pussima for a boy. Pronounced p*ussy-ma.

• blank
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

I know a couple who could not think of a name so they called thier new born girl Female.

I kept my mouth shut since it is not my baby. But I feel bad,poor baby deserves a real name.

• 5 months ago

Pierpont.. as in J. Pierpont Morgan. That's for names of people I've heard about.

That kid better learn to fight. Worst I can think of is " Moonpie". As in the snake food.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

I work for an urban school district and many students have an apostrophe or 2 in their name. One girl has a first name of Jailya. It's pronounce Jay-lee-uh, but really looks like "Jail Ya".

• 5 months ago

KeKeKeShawana

KVIIIlyn was all over the news

• 5 months ago

Buttons. That was her real name. She was a beautiful little girl with curly hair who went to our church. I have no idea how or why anyone would pick that as her name. It sounds like something you'd name a pet rabbit.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.