promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 8 months ago

Can the guy I slept with be the father?

I really need some answers about my pregnancy. So I know this was extremely stupid of me and I’m aware of it. So, my SO (significant other) and I were having some troubles in July, he had sex with another woman so I had sex with another man and that was on July 19th, 2019 I was not ovulating and we used protection and he also pulled out when he came just in case. My last period was on July 13th, 2019 and I’m 9 weeks pregnant and my conception date is July 27th, 2019. Is there any chance that the man I slept with could be the father? I was also having sex with my SO (significant other) and he would *** inside of me many times. I’m very desperate for answers and losing sleep over this and ask that you guys are kind when answering :(

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Archer
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

There is a thing called a Paternity Test. Your BF and the other guy needs to get one before they signs the birth certificate.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Anything's possible but unless you have an extremely short period of dormancy between menstruation and ovulation it's likely this other guy isn't the father. But even if your SO is the bio dad it's worth asking yourself if this relationship is strong enough to bring a child into. If you two are constantly breaking up a baby will only make that worse. So you might want to consider adoption either way.

• Alan H
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Most unlikely. Only a paternity test will prove it

• 8 months ago

There is almost zero chance that the father is the guy you slept with. Please consider posting questions using your yahoo ID instead of posting anonymously, so that you don't look like a troll.

• ...Show all comments
    • choko_canyon
      Lv 7
      8 months agoReport

Understood, I tend to be automatically suspicious when someone posts anonymously. It's my own personal foible. I understand your anxiety, but I really think it's unnecessary. Best of luck.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.