Can the guy I slept with be the father?

I really need some answers about my pregnancy. So I know this was extremely stupid of me and I’m aware of it. So, my SO (significant other) and I were having some troubles in July, he had sex with another woman so I had sex with another man and that was on July 19th, 2019 I was not ovulating and we used protection... show more I really need some answers about my pregnancy. So I know this was extremely stupid of me and I’m aware of it. So, my SO (significant other) and I were having some troubles in July, he had sex with another woman so I had sex with another man and that was on July 19th, 2019 I was not ovulating and we used protection and he also pulled out when he came just in case. My last period was on July 13th, 2019 and I’m 9 weeks pregnant and my conception date is July 27th, 2019. Is there any chance that the man I slept with could be the father? I was also having sex with my SO (significant other) and he would *** inside of me many times. I’m very desperate for answers and losing sleep over this and ask that you guys are kind when answering :(
4 answers 4