Did I get treated fairly?

Interviewed with this company. They gave me a phone screen, went great and they scheduled a face to face interview right away for the next day. Got the face to face interview and it went great. Got a walk around the office, interviewed by two other people who work in the department, got business cards and every... show more Interviewed with this company. They gave me a phone screen, went great and they scheduled a face to face interview right away for the next day. Got the face to face interview and it went great. Got a walk around the office, interviewed by two other people who work in the department, got business cards and every sign that said it would indicate a great interview. So they contacted 2 weeks later saying they want me to come in for shadowing/training and they asked what my availability was. They asked me on a Thursday what my availability was and later that day I replied my availability was next week anytime Tuesday-Friday. So I get to the end of the week...just to get some sorry automated email saying they filled the position and they’ll keep my information on file for other openings. I just feel like I didn’t get treated fairly considering they asked me to come in, yet I never even got a chance to go in...
4 answers 4