Do you think if a person in the west Doesn't love and support everything Saudi Arabia does, then they must love and support IRAN.?

since that attack on the Saudis a few days ago, I keep watching interviews on U.S news channels, and anytime a person isn't waiting to go off to fight an all out war for our GREAT SUNNI MUSLIM FREINDS, in the house of SAUDI, they are accused of being supporters of the evil SHIA regime, who have used terrorism over decades to kill many hundreds if not thousands of good freedom loving CHRISTIAN folk from the west, because that's what the Iranian wahabism is all about.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Best answer

The regimes are like the plague and cholera. You don't want to choose anyone.

But I don't believe Iran attacked SA, it's more likely an American false flag operation to get support for war with Iran. They been planing it for some time. 

Attachment image
  • Imran
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

what is iranian wahabism ? are you retar d?

Source(s): yemenis did a very good job
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

I have read in the history books , those Christians in the West, killing people of the world in millions and millions and never regret up till now. Oh , where have they killed and slaughtered that much of people in one go . The books said ,during the First and the Second World Wars and the Proxy Wars that are now continuing in all parts of the world.

They said its originate from the Battle Ship Policy of the West , now disguise as Neo-Crusaders and Neo- Imperialism. Their evil policy is Divide and Ruled and the Divide and Killed.

• Mintee
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Iran has been going on since 1979.. look up the Iran contra affair.. they have always wanted to take over the middle east and be the "islamic" leaders.... but their methods are warped...

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Muslims are pre enlightenment savages that hate gay and women and live like it's 700AD.

• 2 months ago

NO I do ot think that one must love and support everything in a culture. We don;t in the West because we have freedom.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.