Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 11 months ago

What does it mean when he keeps bring up having a baby? ?

I’m 33 and I recently started dating this really wealthy older guy (he’s 54). He always jokes about me getting pregnant or getting me pregnant..... he sends lots of pregnant emojis and in general brings it up a lot. Is this a sign he wants a baby?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    11 months ago
    Favourite answer

1. Not a joke, he's giving you subtle hints.

2. He wants a baby with you, and that you're also nearing the end of your prime to have one.

3. He wants you to commit to him life long.

4. He's a 54yo man that wants a young hot girl to be with until he dies in 20 years.

Question is, do you want him and a child or his money and financial stability? If you want all of that, don't let anything hold you back and have your happy ending you deserve.

If not move along and don't tease him because you'll end up being with a man you never wanted, and a life of regret. Money isn't everything. Money can look like love sometimes. Be careful and live the life you both want.

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

One day he'll "accidentally" get your pregnant.

• 11 months ago

run...............................

• 11 months ago

Ask him directly.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    11 months ago

Sounds to me like he wants to become a

father & if you want the same thing than I

would say it's best to call him daddy & let

him in!

• 11 months ago

Its not a sign love. Its plain English

• MissA
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

If only you had the capability to ask him what he means.

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

Amazing you can put his penis in your mouth but you can't have an actual conversation with him.

• Nunya
    Lv 5
    11 months ago

Yes. You are still fertile enough to have babies. Up to you how you respond. You are getting closer to the danger zone of having fewer chances of being able to get preggers. Think about that and if this man can offer you and your child safety and stability. Think about it carefully.

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

It's a shame that you two don't talk much.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.