Best way to clean bathroom?

Hi, I have a problem with my bathroom. It is my kids bathroom and I went in there the other day to get something and notice the tolet was ditry. I tried to clean it with the scrubber but its NOT HELPING. I dont know what it is but boy does it stink, I really need help cause this is not OK in my house. Do you have any idea what it is?

Somebody should FLUSH IT. iT LOOKS LIKE OIL PAINT AND OTHER GARBAGE HAS BEEN TOSSED IN THERE. iT IS NOT OUT OF SOMEONES BUTT Even a septic tank does not look that RUDE.

PERSONALLY IF IT WAS ME, i WOULD UNBOLT THE TOILET AND REMOVE IT AND REPLACE IT with a NEW toilet. and charge the kid $400.00 (or the cost of a plumber + toilet) for it because that toilet is junk. That is not cleanable.

I am well aware what bleach and other chemicals can do, but have no idea what this is.

Or call the police and have the Drug squad come out and test it. If there is drugs, the kid is going to JAIL or PRISON.

You obviously know what sht smells like. You went to school and not all girls are odorless. Guys are no different. Dog sht smells like dog sht (no matter the breed) and cat sht smells worse than from a dog.

This is none of those.

It is not even what comes out of any body. Which is ALL that should be going in a toilet. It is not nuclear waste, nor is it car oil.

All butt waste is water based so all comes out. This is something else.

Handiman 35+ years

• WOOWHO

"BEST " way to CLEAN bathroom ?

BEST (adjective ) EFFECTIVE or DESIRABLE ....

it has been my discovery that BLEACH and scrubbing with a brush is "effective "

and a habit of a REGULAR Routine ( weekly ) of cleaning prevents such a high degree of staining and residue

Source(s): dictionary and discovery

try bleach, lots of it and let it soak over night.

HIRE A MAID!!!!

Wow, you would think that a parent would be sure to regularly maintain their children's bathroom with a bit of regular cleaning and not allow it to go to the disgusting point. You clearly have no cleaning skills. Get a container of Ajax or Comet cleaner and a toilet brush, then, scrub away while holding your nose.

This is quite trollishous. I had no idea thy had toilets under bridges these days.

they obviously use it as an ash tray

• Ann

That is not just dirty--it's filthy. Why have you not noticed it before now, and cleaned it regularly? Get some Tilex, pour most of a bottle of it in and let it stand for about an hour. Close the lid, because the smell will be strong and it will be working to loosen the crud that's built up. Get a toilet brush and try to scrub it. You may have to repeat it several times. If that doesn't loosen it, then try a cleanser like Ajax or Barkeeper's Friend. Finally, pour a bottle of straight Coca Cola in it and let that stand, then flush it.

Ask your kid, how do we know what was tossed in there?

Just a neglected toilet with buildup.

Get toilet bowl cleaner and let it sit for a couple of hours before scrubbing, repeat as necessary.

For smell, you’ll need to clean ALL surfaces in the bathroom. Odors can get stuck in soft surfaces, any short of upholstery, curtains, even wood. Also in certain types of vinyl (the kind with paper backing). Odors can also get trapped in Sheetrock/wallboard if they are bad enough.

Long term neglect of cleaning can make odors extra difficult to get rid of. The best course of action in super deep clean then more regular maintenance.

lool like dry coka cola

the brown is rote beer or iron

god bless that bowl