When I turn on my computer I get pop ups from "WinZip", "Driver Update", "Realtek" and more. How do I stop this? My ISP PROVIDER IS ATT.?

• Fred

WinZip- you definitely don't need it. This function is built into Win 10.

Driver update- unless the driver update is coming from your computer's manufacturer or the component's manufacturer, it is garbage- disregard

Malwarebytes is good advice. (EDIT: CCleaner is also good but still run Malwarebytes.)

Your ISP has nothing to do with those popups. Chances are that you might have some adware on your PC. This typically happens if you download random files from the Internet. Download a copy of Malwarebytes. It's an anti-malware program that's pretty good at removing most malware

• Rick

Many of those POP-UP ads are triggered by cookies buried somewhere in YOUR HDD, so give it a good cleaning, throw-out all the buried cookies you find, & see if that helps .............