Why do I get bad headaches everyday after school?

Every time I go to school I start getting headaches, yes I got at least 6-7 hours of sleep (thats the highest amount of sleep I can get when going to sleep), I drink 2-3 liters of water everyday, I do eat enough, my eyes are fine, and im not stressed nor in an unhealthy position, so whats causing this? About 1 hour after leaving school the headache suddenly dissapears for some reason, people say I need glasses, no, I do t stare at the board that long, I see clearly as well, but a psychiatrist told me to ask the doctor for help but me and my parents forgot, whats worse is that I take 2-4 painkillers DAILY because of this, without painkillers my headache could be a migraine, and its getting worse everyday, help? My parents dont care about it :(

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Best answer

A migraine is a specific type of headache that can't be prevented by taking a few painkillers. Trust me I get them. All migraines have a trigger. A true migraine is a 3 day event unless I take the medication at the onset. The med is no picnic either; it makes me extremely nauseous for about 24 hours, but it does stop the migraine.

That being said, it is likely something at the school that is bothering you. That is hard to pinpoint; could be the lighting, the air, someone's perfume or cologne, the chemicals they use to clean with. It could also be anxiety or stress, or it very well could be your eyes. Have your eyes checked. It could also be something you are eating. For example artificial sweeteners are known to cause headaches in some people.

Migraine or not, I hope you figure this out. Having a constant headache makes it hard to function and taking that many painkillers is not healthy for your body over time, could cause kidney damage or other issues. Best of luck

Source(s): Migraine sufferer
  • k w
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

probably from stress, but if you drank some chamomile tea, it would help you sleep.

BUT if it's not stress then maybe you have a food allergy, and like my father used to say, it is most likely a food you love to eat. But learn how to be self reliant, figure it out on your own, it may take some time.

• 2 months ago

seems you should obey psychiatrist,he is the only one objective in story

• y
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Sinuses, allergies or a sensitivity to certain air conditions/qualities.

When was the last time you did get those eyes checked? Sight changes, often slowly so we don;t even realize it. I will never forget my daughters emotional response to finally being able to see, a single leaf in a tree.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.