Why do SOME Vegans shove their opioions on other people?

I Used to be vefan and yeah I understand how hard it is and how healthy you lead yourself to believe but it's not healthy. I lost a lot of weight and had anemia and trust me I ate brocoli, spinach, nuts and kale and drank oat milk but I was still unhealthy. You can be vegan. That's fine just don't be cruel to your fellow human beings like I was. I pushed everyone away and got affressive and even showed up to someone who used to go in this sections house when he gave me his address at sevtenteen. I was messed up and needed something to do and I decided to go vefan but it's not better for you and its not worth being abusive yo people over. I understand how you feel about animals but they are bred for food and it's not cruel. They have food long lives

Because for some people, being good is not enough. They need people to RECOGNISE that they are good, and they're upset that nobody really cares.

Those particular people believe that anyone not like them is an evil sinning demon.

because they feel like it is their mission and duty to '' educate '' and '' enlighten '' as much people as possible, they feel like they are morally superior 

Shoving one's opinions on other people is a pretty common human trait. It's certainly not limited to vegans.

Some do, so do some non Vegans.

Some Vegans view their options on eating as a Religion.

They have to convert everyone.

They like to be arrogant.

• Aquarius 1011

They are much like those dogmatic Christians, very judgemental Astrology skeptics, and so on. 

So dogs, cats, horses, mules and oxen etc should only be used for human food? They have no other uses for humans? Is that what you are saying?