promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Who is the Democratic front runner or the most likely nominee at this point in time and how do they match up with Trump?

I am trying to see who I will vote for .

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago

It's between Warren and Biden. Warren leads in Iowa and New Hampshire and is close to beating Biden in Nevada. These are early voting states, and if Warren ends up winning these, she's likely to win the nomination. And according to the betting markets, she's also the favorite to win the nomination with a 35% (?) chance of winning. She's been on the rise while Biden has been declining. Her base is also more enthusiastic about her than Biden's and Bernie's bases are of them, so voter turnout for her will be higher. If I were a betting man, my money would be on her.

In matchup polls, she beats Trump just like Biden and Bernie do if that's what you want to know.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 8 months ago

I still say 1/2 dozen are possible and we won't know until the primaries get into full gear.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

In 2020, Dems will bring up the rear, "front runner" or not.

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

The media seems to have anointed Warren. It's hard to know how she'd measure up to Trump given that as recently as 2004 she was writing books with ideas that are in direct conflict with what she's saying now on the campaign trail. So if she gets the nomination then goes back to being the moderate she used to be she could probably win the national election.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 8 months ago

even stevie wonder can see its pocohanus

• 9 months ago

Biden is becoming the 'impossible' candidate, but he leads at the moment. Right now the polls show him as a favorite over Trump. But, Biden is also slipping and he will not win. Bernie is a nice guy, but in the end, he is not electable. So that leaves Elizabeth Warren who is looking better and better. Perhaps she is who you need to support. Warren actually has some good ideas, and as long as she does not start acting and speaking like Hillary, she stands a good chance at improving in the polls and beating Trump. Lastly, get the facts about where the candidates really stand on issues that matter to you, and voye your conscious, not just the polls showing who is leading.

• Kevin
    Lv 6
    9 months ago

Joe Biden, but Corn Pop might still take him out.

• 9 months ago

Biden is still champ..........and still the best bet........based on his long record and experience.

I see him stepping down after one term.......and then all these newbies can have at it.

We just need the BEST candidate to get TRUMP out of the White House.-

They will probably give a Nobel Peace Prize to *whoever* dethrones Trump, simply for the GOOD it will do the world at large.

Then Biden can just step down......citing health issues or whatever......and usher in that new generation.......

making Beto or Gabbard his VP.......and letting them run with it.

But we need someone solid enough to call Trump on all his BS first.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

Biden, Warren, or Sanders.

All are nuts.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

Maybe we should wait until after the republican primaries are completed.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.