what is the job you would really love but aren't smart or qualified enough?

computer programming probably would have liked it

• RP

Being a teacher, but it's too late now.

small airplane pilot or train driver

(not qualified enough for)

- literally years of study and tens of thousands of $$$ in training/study/rating fees for both....not to mention surprisingly with small airplane pilots, although i think it would be an awesome job (did a learn to fly thing once in a cessna and had a blast) but theyr'e actually paid pretty low despite their qualifications/licences/ratings they hold....not to mention again, the literal tens of thoushands of $$$ needed to get them,

looked into it a few years back, and i believe the bare minimum cost Just to be able to fly ONLY a certain type of small planes for a job ("CPL") is in excess of $20,000.....and thats just for the licences which i have heard likely won't get you a job unless you moved somewhere remote for a job......degrees in aviation to get cadetships and the like were more like $70,000 +

but yeah, in a perfect world, i think i'd love to be a small airplane pilot :D big commercial airplanes seems too stressful and just doesn't appeal to me the way flying small airplanes does tbh :P

Ohhhhhh, when I was a kid, who did NOT dream of being an astronaut?

How awesome that must have been.......and had I applied myself or had the right connections............who knows, I very well might have qualified.....if my life went in that direction........but it didn't.

• Aaron

Well, I'm happy with the job I have but would be good to get promotion in the future though. Think I may need some more qualifications to move up the ladder.

• Matt85

Ride designer.

................