If your friend from other country is getting married and doesn't invite you to their wedding do you end the friendship?

You have know this person for 6 years now

• chris

No! I would be glad I wasn't invited and I would send a card or gift.

I don't get the whole thing with people getting insulted about weddings. It's their time, not yours!

I have family all over the US! I will most likely get married soon, but I'm not inviting the whole damn clan! I would have to rent 2 hotels and a football field just to hold them all.

No, I wouldn't. I wouldn't expect an invitation.

• Kathy

I would not end the friendship. There could a financial reason why you were not invited. If the person getting married has strict budget for the wedding, he/she may invite so many people to the wedding.

• carrie

It would have been nice if you had had an invitation, but maybe they thought you wouldn't want to travel to another country just for a day or two. Or maybe it was just a family affair. I would keep their friendship.

No, bc the ceremony invitees may be limited simply bc they want it more intimate, or it’s cost inhibitive.

This isn't about me and Laura, is it?

We only invited family on Tuesday.

It is mainly family and a few friends for the repeat in November.

No of course not.........they might just have figured that you are not gonna come all that way for a wedding.

I was married in Italy, but still sent invitations out, as a courtesy to all my friends...all around the world, as I had travelled extensively, and even lived in Japan for 2 years.

I did not honestly expect a single one of them to actually fly to Italy.........it was merely a formality of informing them of my wedding.

Yes I would, if he invites everyone else