promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Jerome
Lv 6
Jerome asked in TravelAfrica & Middle EastIsrael · 8 months ago

Why do you need a DNA test to live in Israel?

Is this done anywhere else in the world?

And why would a people of religion and not race require this for anything and claim to be democratic?

Its like dna testing for entering America.......

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago
    Favourite answer

Israel is a Jewish-Supremacist Illegal "State". Robert nor any other user/person can change this FACT. They only want Jews to inhabit Israel, that's why a DNA test is REQUIRED. It's amazing to me that when I tell people this they don't believe me, but when I prove it to them with all the facts I can find they start to realise that Israel isn't this "innocent" little country that wants peace... Israel has been a warmongering nation since its creation. Unfortunately, many Americans are too brainwashed by the Zionist-controlled media and their Christian churches to realise the harm Israel causes not only to its innocent victims but also to the United States as a whole as well.

• Kevin7
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

The answer is no, Jews and non-Jews can apply to live in Israel as a citizen or a permanent resident.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Mintee
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Ha.. probably 90% of those there claiming to be jews are not really...

• 8 months ago

It was Dr. Pol's idea.

Dr. Jeff agreed on that too!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

Because you might not be a true jew.

• 8 months ago

The lie starts with the question, quote:

"Its like dna testing for entering America"....

Most countries of the world are nations established on basis of common culture and genetics.

USA is established on common new culture.

• Zirp
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

You don't. The only thing those tests are good for is determining whether two people are biologically parent-and-child to eachother. There are no genes for nationality or ethnicity

• BMCR
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

"Why do you need a DNA test to live in Israel?"

It is *not* required to live in Israel.

I would ask you to prove it, but we've already discussed this issue in the past.

At the time, you linked to a news article, and you misread or didn't comprehend what it said.

You were corrected, but as you have indicated many times, you are incapable of accepting ANY correction.

• ...Show all comments
    • BMCR
      Lv 7
      8 months agoReport

Explanation: Some DNA tests have been used to ascertain whether the Israeli rabbinate would perform their marriage.
      i.e. the DNA tests have nothing to do with who can LIVE IN ISRAEL.

• 8 months ago

Close but no cigar son! See the jews have that carrion flower gland smell.

All they need to do is lift up their arms for a coupla seconds and then start scratching their crotch inside a fly-trap equipped room.

Two to three hundred visitor flies is the official benchmark and then you are all accepted into their ayrab society of jews.

• Steel8 months agoReport

LuLZ! They usually kick them off the airplane because of that specific funk.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Because the jews are reptilians

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.