promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

I have a newborn daughter & I’m in Chicago but want to move away which place is better for jobs and living for kids Texas or Arizona an why?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 months ago

That's hard. My uncle currently lives in Texas, Houston and the weather is bad. There are even hurricanes happening. And Arizona, I've been there and the heat is so exaggerated. Getting fully naked doesn't help you cool down.

What about California? Sure, it's about 98/99% sunny but not as hot as Arizona. The weather here is quite nice and the schools are great. They even help undocumented students and even have a program to help them. < at my high school (Hoover High School)

• Rick B
      Lv 7
      9 months agoReport

Why on earth would he move to the state with the highest taxes and a huge illegal population???????? Not to mention that housing prices are out of this world.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    9 months ago

Anything is better than arizona

• tyrek9 months agoReport

What’s wrong with Arizona

• Rick B
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

best for jobs and living for kids????? What on earth does that mean????

What type of job? What is your degree? What is your experience???

• ...Show all comments
    • tyrek9 months agoReport

& how you feel about Arizona because I’m only 21 so I’m just trying to leave Chicago ,IL the crime rate is crazy & for a one bed room out here is about 1200 studios 950 and for a nice two bedroom 1350-1400 I’m just looking for some where me and my family could go and raise my daughter

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.