What might happen?

my mom recently got pretty sick, I could hardly get to her or around her, she has a bad hoproblem issue. 3 days ago she showed me her left foot, it was swollen, bright red, had giant blisters and bleeding in a spot. I told her she needed to go to the hospital but she firmly resisted until the next night. shes now... show more my mom recently got pretty sick, I could hardly get to her or around her, she has a bad hoproblem issue. 3 days ago she showed me her left foot, it was swollen, bright red, had giant blisters and bleeding in a spot. I told her she needed to go to the hospital but she firmly resisted until the next night.
shes now in the hospital, just answered my calls and told me were going to have a home inspection, that someone might call me to talk to me andthey're going to clean house for her.