My daughter's boyfriend is giving her hundreds of dollars a week. is he crazy?

my daughter's boyfriend is 37 and she is 27. he lives at home with his grandmother. i don't know why he does that. he can be saving for his future and a downpayment on a house but he's giving her money so she can splurge on expensive clothes, makeup, and whatever else her spoiled self wants. i checked her account because we share an account due to her not having a license they wouldnt let her have her own account i know i cant tell that man how to spend his money but this seems troublesome to me. does he not know how to tell her no i will not give you three hundred a week to spend on clothes. i saw everything she was buying. she has a serious spending problem. she was spending fourteen a week on paper towels at target. I had a talk with her boyfriend he needs to stop giving her all this money and save up for a house because this is crazy. he can't even get his own place because of all this nonsense.. i told her boyfriend he can give her fiftya month. my daughter scoffed and said " that's not enough. I like luxury. he won't listen to you. youre wasting your breathe." and i said " fine by me. nintenty percent of marriages end up in divorce because of financial reasons. he will grow to resent you because of this. just wait."

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Best answer

Mind your own business. She is 27 not 17, and you aren't her father but you sure act like it.

• Archer
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

He is buying her and she is allowing it. Kind of like prostitution but not quite as blatant.

• 2 months ago

Why is any of this your business?

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

She must be good, really good.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Dv8s
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

You are acting like a jealous child, she's effing 27 years old, you should be happy for her, instead of preaching your gloom and doom. Stop with all of your stats, and sniffing around, you should be ashamed of yourself. Act like an adult, and try to be a little more positive, because the only one acting crazy, right now, is you.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.