Zeiinab asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 3 months ago

Liposuction/liposculpture results and advice?

Cant find my videos on youtube. So how was peoples experiences?

Im not here for answers like its stupid or anything along those lines.

I am not obese or heavily overweight by any means but i have a lot of excess fat on my lower stomach and hips that have hindered my confidence my whole life.

• Alpha

Your confidence does not come from your body. It comes from your mind. I know many people with what most would consider good body to be very lacking in confidence. I've even met women who had lipo and other types of work on their body, and they ended up even more unsure of themselves because they could not tell if someone is attracted to them for them or only for their looks/body which made them even more insecure.

• M.P.

Lipo sucks out the excess fat but also damages the lining along the skin that keeps fat distribution uniform. So when you gain back the weight, and you will, it will come in in lumps and look like tumors under your skin, even on skinny tiny girls who weigh 80 lbs. Look up the actress Tara Reid & her botched lipo! Best to just hit the gym and diet.