I do not have wifi but i have a wireless printer <Can I connect an HP printer without using wifi?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 months ago

Check your HP printer if USB or ethernet port is available on the backside so your printer then no need of router, you can connect your printer with wire.

• falcon
    Lv 5
    11 months ago

yes ,you have the wired option

• Lv 7
    11 months ago

if it has a wired option. look for a USB or ethernet port on the back/side.

• 11 months ago

depends what it is. it will have one/both or none of LAN and USB sockets

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • keerok
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

Wireless printers usually have a USB port for wired connection so yes, you should be able to use your computer with that.

• David
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

HP made hundreds if not thousands of different specced printers, some were WiFi only, some were WiFi and USB some were WiFi and Ethernet, some had all three. With no further details on which specific HP printer you have the only answer we can give is maybe, maybe not. Update your post with which specific model and we can help further or look up the detail specs on the HP website to check the full connectivity options yourself

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

probably. the ones i've seen usually have wired connection options like ethernet or usb in addition to the wireless

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.