Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 8 months ago

What if jails that got full didnt release criminals into the general population and instead executed the worst ones in the jail?

The police would choose people they wanted executed and charge and send them to jail.

Some of the ones doing life might actually welcome it.

The whole problem is, Who are the Worst? In some 2 yards, they are mostly minor drug offenses. Women, minor drugs or prostitution.. Wanna execute over some Pot? Over the "world's oldest profession"? I really doubt it.

In my case, if I hadn't the restriction, I was exercising my Second Amendment rights. Execute over it? Really..

They DO in some 3rd world countries.

That's the way it was done in the good old days. Many court houses had a gallows, right on the premises.

The jail would still be full. It costs tens of millions of dollars in legal fees to execute a person. They couldn't afford to execute enough of the prisoners to stop being full.

• Greg

Sounds like a plan to me.

That's a plot for a dystopian novel. I'm stealing it.