KEVIN S asked in SportsFootball (American) · 5 months ago

How many point will the Steelers DESTROY the 49ers by?

I've got Mason Rudolph DESTROYING Jimmy G by 16+ points.

Mason Rudolph is a rookie. Jimmy G. is a franchise QB. If not for the turnovers, Frisco would have won by 28 points or more.

I like your enthusiasm, but it's a bit misplaced. How about we just hope for a Steelers win.

• That's the funniest thing I have read today. You have The 0-2 Pittsburgh Steelers traveling 2500 Miles across 3 Time Zones to play The 2-0 San Francisco 49'ers in Levi Stadium in Santa Clara, California by more than 2 Touchdowns? You must like to give away your Money? I will say it will be a close game and if The Steelers win, it will be because of their Defense.

I'm a Steelers fan, which is why I know they won't destroy the 49ers. The Steelers have a history of losing on the West Coast. They have a history of poor play on the West Coast. MAYBE they will win this time, but they aren't going to destroy anyone.

Stop it 🛑 ✋ now

The Steelers got destroyed two weeks in a row with Big Ben, and now without him, you still believe in them?

• KEVIN S

yes sir

They'll lose by the same amount of Piss Lights you'll drink to drown your tears

• KEVIN S

damn that would be 8-12 points. I sure hope not

They won't. It will be a close game.

QBs do not play against each other. The Steelers will go to 0-3. And Bud Light is not beer.

Source(s): 58

I don't know. Losing to the Seahawks at home is certainly not a good position for the Steelers.