Listen to me carefully, the stereotypes you hear about is Indians is usually about Indians in West. Indians in India are far different from Indians in west. People in West may call Indians as nerdy, geeky, asexual and submissive idiots but in reality most Indians are hardly educated, filthy, unhygienic and misogynist.
Actually this is the reality-
1) Indians are very conformists to society.
2) They are grown up like small children with hardly any independence
3) They have a horrible diet but better than westerners.
4) Men are effeminate and women are masculine
5) Indian relatives are a bunch of crap and it's disgusting
6) Indian people are crazy about food and ignore health
7) Young Indians are obsessed with sex but they face restrictions from their parents
8) They care about what others think of them
9) They respect women like crazy and also love to court them.
10) Indian women are disgustingly obese after a certain age
This all from my personal observation.
I'm an Indian from India