Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDental · 10 months ago

Holes in my teeth?

So today I discovered a hole beside a filling that’s going under the filling. I was just at the dentist and they didn’t say anything about it. I’m 16, and I do brush and floss twice daily for 2 minutes because I’m really self conscious about my teeth. I don’t understand why I’m getting holes and brown spots on my teeth? It started recently and I don’t know what to do. Is there anyway I can repair my teeth? Is there anything I can do about it other than have them put fillings in my teeth?

• mayona

The dentist didnt say anything coz you didnt ask, go back and ask him .... discuss in detail your problem and if still you are not satisfied consult another one for a second opinion.

• k w

lack of proper nutrition, it ain't sugar and never was, a quality multi-vitamin, and you can load up on these for a month; ionic minerals and iodine...we're never taught the importance, cuz folks make money off our ignorance........

Uh, decay must be removed and filled or covered with a crown. No alternative.

U NEED TO VISIT ANOTHER DENTIST SINCE THIS ONE NEVER MENTIONED THE ISSUE YOU HAVE NOW

teeth could be rotting

Try a second opinion from another dentist